Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Times They Are A Changing!




I am so excited to be back in Texas, moved to San Angelo, and starting another chapter in my life.  Our time in Europe was the experience of a lifetime, and one I could have never imagined.  I still have things to write about concerning my experience there, and I will continue to do so.  The story of how we got to San Angelo, Texas creates an awe and chill in me every time I think of it!  I will save that story for another day, and start out with where we are, and what we are up to with this first blog entry.

We have moved to San Angelo, Texas and Randy has started a new job with the Concho Valley Workforce Development Board.  He finds this work exciting and fulfilling.  We have bought property on the Concho River, which is one thing life is centered around in San Angelo. 



Texas is such a vast state, with so many interesting areas, and the land here quite different from our home in Bellville, Texas, but beautiful none the same.  The fifty three acres we bought ends at the back on the banks of the beautiful Concho River.  We have three homes and two pole barns with significant history in West Texas which we will be renovating in the months to come.  

San Angelo is home to Goodfellow Airforce Base, San Angelo State University, is the county seat of Tom Green County, and so much more!  The art, culture, and people of this area are what makes it so unique and such a beautiful place to live and work.  

Life in San Angelo centers in many ways around the River, and we have come to love this spring fed body of water already...




No comments:

Post a Comment