Wednesday, February 7, 2018

I Become So Frustrated With the Technical Side of Blogging

This morning I can't make Blogger work right.  I want to add a gadget to connect to the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce Event Calendar.  You wouldn't believe all the cool stuff going on daily in this beautiful jewel in West Texas!  I'll post a link in this communication since I can't upload a permanent link to their public calendar.  #wowsanangelotx

  http://www.sanangelo.org/schedule_vi.php

I found something I am going to be at on Friday for sure.  The oil painting workshop is right up my bucket list alley, as I want to develop a genetic talent and interest I have always had for painting in oils.  My grand-mother and aunts always painted as I was growing up, and fostered in me the desire for pursuing more expertise in this form of self expression.

Don't be fooled however, there is always so much more than this calendar of events going on!  Today there is a luncheon 

https://ahawctx.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/20172018SanAngeloGoRedLuncheon/tabid/867376/Default.aspx
 
You know, there is just such fun... exciting events... wonderful music... art... sports... performances... places to eat and shop, and of course, always, the beauty of the Concho River! #wowsanangelotx


No comments:

Post a Comment