Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Rodeo is in Town

People fascinate me, and we enjoyed the riders so much!  It is all best said with images, and the rodeo is so much about riders and their horses...
So here are a few of my favorite! #sanangelorodeo



Some were dressed in period clothing.


I christened this one "Into the Wind."  I could just see a woman dressed as this one a hundred and fifty years ago riding into the wind on the way to San Angelo for a celebration.


This man is leading a riderless horse.  Great symbolism in this image...

There are such beautiful women and handsome men in Texas!

And beautiful horses as well!

 People and horses fascinate my camera!
 
 I love the costuming too!

Don't you just love a prancing horse!  #wowsanangelo

More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment