Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I Have This Little Project, and Next Rodeo...




My dad always loved old cars, in fact he restored both a Model T and a Model A, but eventually sold both.  So the vintage cars in the rodeo were favorites for me!  #wowsanangelotx #sanangelorodeo



This truly is the long arm of the law...



 Nothing runs like a deer isn't just a saying... this one has been around a long time!


 What a beauty this one is!


I couldn't help but give a vintage feel to this one.. and what is a parade without Shriners?


Look how sophisticated this one is!


More of those Shriners


 I so want my own little John Deer!  Maybe for Christmas...


Now for my project... We bought a portion of the Joe and Moreene Lemley Estate.  We love this new home, which included the house Joe built for his family.  No one but their family and ours has ever lived in the house built in 1959 where we now reside, and we are giving it a complete restoration.  Included in that restoration will be this Catalina!  Wave at us in next year's parade!  We'll be the ones in Joe and Moreene's newly restored Catalina!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment